Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Season's Greetings (tags)

I hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going well! Only a few days to go until Christmas Day... doesn't the time fly?

Every year my husband and I bake yummy things to give to our work colleagues and family members for Christmas. I must admit that I don't really do much of the baking - I get to do the extremely important taste-test of course, but my main task is putting together the packaging of said baked goods. These were for our colleagues:



Season's Greetings (tags 1)

It's a bit of a mixed bag this year (literally!) last year we just had the pebber nodder biscuits in the bags but this year I went a bit crazy with the chocolates and filled up the bags with those as well. I could have put more biscuits in and less chocolates but this way there's more biscuits for us right?? :) Here's the link to the recipe for the biscuits I shared last year, though we roll ours flat and cut shapes out rather than rolling into a log and pinching off small amounts.



Season's Greetings (tags 2)

The tags were made using the snowflake and sentiment from the Round for Christmas stamp set by AnnaBelle Stamps stamped in Versacolor 'Silver' and Brilliance 'Pearl Lavender' ink. The sentiment from the set was stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I also used the snowflake strip from the 'Merriest Wishes' set from Hero Arts stamped in Versacolor 'Cement' ink for the background.

That's it from me this evening! Take care and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy and a super awesome tag! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look yummy Jess and super tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Jess! It's so wonderful to receive a handmade gift at such a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!