I am of course here to share this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you, however before I do I have an announcement to make - this week's challenge will be my last as a DT Belle for AnnaBelle Stamps. I'm very sad to be leaving the team - all of the Belles are so talented and absolutely the loveliest ladies you could ever hope to meet, but life has been a bit hectic lately and crafting needs to take a backseat for the moment. Thanks so much to Andrea for letting be a part of your awesome team and letting me work with your awesome designs.
I will still be stamping and making cards (I haven't purchased a card in three years and am not about to start) but whether or not I will be blogging remains to be seen. I will be around in cyberspace however if you want to drop me a line :)
So without further ado, here's this week's challenge:
Please note that it is piercing, not piecing. Right Belles? hehe :) This technique (in case you don't know) is where you pierce the paper with a sharp instrument like a pin or a paper piercer (hence the name) to create lines or a pattern. I've gone with a border on my card below:
I used AnnaBelle Stamps white cardstock for the base, Carnation Hero Arts layering paper for the stamping and piercing layer, and butterflies and a sentiment from the All Things Grow set.
I white embossed the sentiment and butterflies and then created the border using a ruler and a paper piercer.
See what paper piercing fun the rest of the Belles had this week:
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)