And since it's Friday I'm here to share this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you. It's time to use some twine!
I am fairly unimaginative when it comes to twine and ribbon... the most daring thing I do is a knot instead of a bow ;) So this card is totally me:
Stampwise I used the silhouette image from All Things Grow with Love and the sentiment from Squared Mother's Day. I inked the silhouette with Umber Versacolor and then around the top with Pinecone Versacolor. The sentiment was stamped with Pinecone.
I dyed some Natural Hemp Twine with ink from a brown Marvy marker diluted with water and waited for it to dry. Once dry I looped it around the top panel where I had already stamped the silhouette and sentiment and tied a bow. The cardstock is lovely textured Canson Vivaldi cardstock in 'Cream'.
I hope that this card has inspired you just a little bit! Check out the links below to see what my fellow DT members have created this week - their amazing creations show how versatile twine can be!
Bye for now!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)