I'm here to share another Annabelle Stamps challenge with you...
Brown, olive and mustard are terrific earthy colours to use for a masculine card... but that's not what I've got to show you today! I went girly for mine...
The cardbase is lovely brown Bazzill, cut to 3x3" for a cute little notecard. I stamped one of the sweet little sentiments from Garden Silhouettes on a strip of the Bazzill cardstock with Versafine Onyx Black ink and used a square punch to notch the end (ala Julie Ebersole.
The focal silhouette image is also from Garden Silhouettes, stamped on paper from the Kaisercraft Hey Birdie paper pad. It stamped way too light so I used some prismacolor pencils to give it some definition.
Punched a butterfly using a Sullivans punch with Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue paper and popped a couple of Kaisercraft pearls (coloured with Chamois copic) in the centre.
Click on the links below to see how the other Belles were inspired by the colours:
See you next time!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)