I love yellow and white together (reminds me of mangoes and ice-cream!)
I went with an extremely simple card in one layer:
Ack! I'm sorry if that blinded you! It is alot of yellow isn't it?
Very simple recipe for this one: Garden Silhouettes from AnnaBelle Stamps stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Ultra Fine White EP from Hero Arts. Okay, one more image to show the gorgeous texture that you get by heat embossing on Bazzill:
If you can still see I suggest you hop along to find out what the rest of the Belles have created this week ;)
Bye for now!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)