So since it's Friday I am here to once again share an AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you. This time we want you to:
You could make something using the colours of chocolate, or perhaps create something that incorporates chocolates in some way. I created a box to hold some Ferrero Rochers (yum).
I created the tag using white cardstock with a flower from the Fanciful Flowers set stamped in Scarlet Versacolor ink. The sentiment is from the Garden Silhouettes set, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink.
For the box I randomly stamped flowers from the Fanciful Flowers set in Versamark ink on red Bazzill cardstock which I had cut to size and scored with my Martha Stewart scoring board but hadn't folded yet so that it lay flat.
I cut and folded the box base and lid, popped in the chocolates and wrapped it up with some white satin ribbon tied in a bow. Done!
Hope you get time to play along this week! For some added inspiration click on the links below to see what the rest of the Belles have created this week:
Until next time,
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)