And because it's Friday I have another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge for you!
I used the placement of the shapes in the sketch for the elements in my card below:
I inked up the gorgeous dandelion image from Garden Silhouettes first with Broken China Distress ink and then around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress ink. I stamped it on smooth white cardstock cut to 3.5x3.5" (folded).
The sentiment is from Fanciful Flowers stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. The rhinestones beside the sentiment are 'Ice Blue' from Kaisercraft. I created the scallop border with my Fiskars Scallop Sentiment punch.
If you want to look at some more inspiration for this wonderful sketch please click on the links below to visit the rest of the DT gals' blogs. You will not be disappointed! :)
That's it from me, take care and have a fantastic weekend!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)