Monday, October 25, 2010

Exciting news!

I've been holding onto this piece of news for a couple of days but now I'm going to just blurt it out because I can't hold it in much longer!




I've been chosen to be one of the new Design Team members for Sentimental Sundays! You all know how much I love my sentiments, and it's great because the team comprises of such a lovely group of ladies.

So you can expect to see more sentimentality on this blog in the future! (Bad joke, I know!)

Bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jess. That is exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS exciting and I think its going to be a real fun tesm, don't you? Everyone seems so friendly and chatty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, it seems like THE most perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!! Way to go!!! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being part of the new team, I'm looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!