Saturday, October 23, 2010

Have a Hoppy Day + free sentiment!

I just love this week's sketch from Clean and Simple! Here's another card I have made using it:


Have a Hoppy Day (1)


Here's a slightly different angle:



Have a Hoppy Day (2)
How adorable is that little frog? He's from Pink Cat Studios (as is the little owl from yesterday's post).

And because I know how much everyone loves freebies, I'm going to add the sentiment used on this card to my growing pile of them! :)

Right click on the below image and select 'save target as...'.


Sentiment info:
File type: PNG (can be dropped into MS Word, background is transparent)
File size: 66.2kb
Full dimensions: 22cm x 4cm
Font: LD Cotton Candy, Vrinda


Enjoy!! Don't forget to give credit where it is due, and let me know when you use it so that I can take a look!

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Quill white cardstock, Textured cardstock, Kodak photo card,
Stamps - Frog from Pink Cat Studios, Sentiment - freebie from me (see above!)
Ink - Printer
 Extra - satin ribbon, Prismacolor pencils
Tools - Carl rotary trimmer, Helmar glue runner, Big Shot, Big Scallops nestability, Pixma printer, fabric scissors, EK Success large corner rounder, Foam dots (to pop up scallop layer), Carl 1 1/4" circle punch

10 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! Love the bright green! Also, I was right on track and was able to send out something to you today! Hoorah! I hope it arrives safely, and I hope that you are enjoying your few days off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog is cute Jess! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess your card made me laugh .... love it.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card and you take the most gorgeous photos!!
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jess & thanks for the free sentiment :) Congrats on being chosen for the Sentimental Sundays DT & I'm looking forward to working with you.

    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is so cute, Jess! Re: alcohol...I don't drink it either. lol I have nothing against it. I just don't like it. I sometimes try it to see if maybe I just had a "bad batch" but always end up saying, "It would be good if it wasn't for that alcohol taste...." so now I know its just not for me. I mainly drink water.I prefer to EAT my calories, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adoreable card! Love it!! Looking for to working with you on the Sentimental team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I really like your take on the sketch. Looking forward to working with you on the Sentimental Sundays DT. Thanks for the hoppy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. I like the simple layout with the bright green you used. Thanks for the cute freebie too Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jess - love the CAS style of this card, and it's great fun too! Congrats. on becoming part of the SS DT - look forward to working with you!
    All the best - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!