Sunday, October 17, 2010

be merry + free sentiment!

Even though I'm selling my sentiments over at Squigglefly these days, I still would like to offer the occasional freebie here, as I can see from my stats that they are pretty popular!

Here is my take on the scraplifting challenge over at Cardvaarks:


be merry 1



be merry 2

And here's the design team member's card that I scraplifted (Ashley's):


I can't get SRM stickers here in Aussieland (at least I don't think I can, honestly haven't looked that hard, but I'll bet they're expensive!) so I decided to make a digital sentiment in the same sort of style.

If you want it you can have it by right clicking on the below image and choosing 'save target as...'


Sentiment info:
File type: PNG (can be dropped into MS Word, background is transparent)
File size: 100kb
Full dimensions: 20cm x 20cm
 Font: LD Cotton Candy


If you use the freebie I only ask a teeny tiny favour - that if you blog about it please credit me and link back here so that others can download their own. Oh wait, actually I want two favours - send me an email or leave a comment telling me you've used it so that I can take a looksee!

Size of card: C6 (A5 folded in half)

Supplies:
Card/paper - Recycled brown cardstock, white cartridge paper
Stamps - "Be Merry" Digi stamp by me (see above!)
Ink - Printer
Extra - Bow Tie grosgrain ribbon in red
Tools - Carl rotary trimmer, Helmar glue runner, Big Shot, circle nestability, Pixma printer, fabric scissors


Challenge: Caardvarks Sensational Stickers

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone had a lovely relaxing Sunday. Back to work tomorrow. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and clean and simple. Love your new design as well. I keep trying to email you back every day but each day it comes as mail undeliverable! Perhaps I will just send something and you can have my return address that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards - what a talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS designs! Thanks for offering the
    freebies. I really like the fonts that you use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess! Welcome to the Sentimental Team, I am really looking forward to working together with you and share inspiration ;) Your blog is lovely and full of inspiration!! You will be my new CAS design Guru lol ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!