Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm an artist!

I've been keeping this news under my hat for over a week now, and have almost been bursting at the seams! You see, the lovely Ashley of Squigglefly Digital Stamps responded to a tentative email I sent her early last week asking her if I could sell my sentiments on her store with a very enthusiastic yes! I am so flattered by this, you have no idea! I don't know if I'm alone in feeling like this, but sometimes I get a bit disheartened and don't think I'm very good at this craft, but then something like this happens and I think, perhaps I have something to offer after all!

You can find my artist page on Squigglefly here. All new images are released on Saturdays and they have an amazingly wide range of images and sentiments which are perfect for any card you wish to create!

I came across one of the Squigglefly design team members - Hog Wild about Stamping - who has already made a card with one of my sentiments, check it out:


You can read the blog post about it here. And of course, you can get the digital sentiment itself here for $1.00 (USD).

You don't have to have a Squigglefly account to buy the digital images (via Paypal), but I should mention that if you join My Squigglefly you can track your spending and every $15 you spend gets you a free digital image. I don't know about anyone else, but I love getting freebies!

Thanks for reading, and go check out Squigglefly, you won't be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. Big congratulations, Jess - that's wonderful news! I just checked out your sentiments on Squigglefly and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very big congrats Jess, so excited for you and that sentiment on the card looks fantastic, you are very talented and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, hugs! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!!! Huge congrats, Jess! I'm so glad that I came across your wonderful blog only last night to see this fab news this morning!
    Off to take a peek....
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super super excited for you! Congratulations and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess! I'm so glad you like the card I made. I think your sentiments are so cute and so varied!
    I'm so happy you're at Squigglefly, and I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! congrats jess!! what a cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!