Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Squigglefly Release!

More of my digital sentiments have been released at Squigglefly! Click here to see all of my sentiments for sale: http://www.squigglefly.com/shop/artist/35. The design team for Squigglefly have been using them, and I'm loving what they are making! Here is Holly's card with the 'Love is like a butterfly' sentiment:


I absolutely adore the colouring on the butterflies, and the way they match the hearts in the background. Gorgeous! Click here to see the full blog post. The sentiment is available from Squigglefly here.

Next up, Tracey used the 'A book is like a garden' sentiment:


I love how she has framed the sentiment with the scalloped nestie - it just sets it off so beautifully against the patterned paper she used for the background. Click here to see the full blog post. The sentiment is available from Squigglefly here.

Millie used one of my 'punny' sentiments - 'Owl Miss You' for the below card:

Isn't that owl just the cutest? I love the two patterns together - they go really well, and the popout circle with the same pattern as the background is eye-catching. Click here to see the full blog post. The sentiment is available from Squigglefly here.

Hope you enjoyed this little showcase - I'll be back with a card made by me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, just wanted to say I love your sentiments & thank you for showcasing my card here (Holly & Jane's cards are gorgeous aren't they).

    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out Jess! We love your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!