This week we want you to use the colours Lime and Orange in your projects. Here's my card:
All of the Belles used Lil Monster's Balloon stamp set this week, along with a soon-to-be released die that goes with it! I stamped the lil monster and the XXX sentiment from the set with Archival Ink in Jet Black on watercolour paper.
I then coloured him in using a paintbrush with Distress inks (Shabby Shutters for his shirt and his balloon with Spiced Marmalade) mixed with water. I used a marvy marker (Grey) to do some shading on the lil monster himself.
See how the rest of the Belles used this cute stamp set! Links to their blogs can be found on my sidebar.
That's it from me, take care and have a fantastic weekend!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)