I love Fridays for two reasons - firstly, the weekend is just around the corner and secondly, I get to share another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you! This week we want you to use the colours Red, Black and White on your cards.
To keep the hearts straight I drew a line in pencil. I used one of the hearts from AnnaBelle Stamps' Love Birds set and stamped it repeatedly along the line, once with Scarlet Versacolor ink and then around it with Versafine Onyx Black ink. The card itself is my favourite size - 4" x 3" - to fit inside the mini envelopes that I have in my stash.
The sentiment is also from the Love Birds set. The whole sentiment is 'in my heart forever' (which I used on this card) but I masked the 'forever' with post-its and stamped the 'in my heart' part above the row of hearts with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
I really hope you feel inspired by the colours and play along with us! To see the gorgeous creations by the rest of the DT please use the links below:
See you next time!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)