Before I show you this week's challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps I would like to announce our new social site called Stamp Embellish Create! We hope you will love to come and visit...often! We'll start a new regular Tuesday feature from next week! We'll include all sorts of things like tutorials, hints, cards start to finish, and anything we can fit in! We want to build a community of shared ideas and a catalogue of answers to anything "How to..." in the stamping world, and with your help I know we can!
You can set up your very own page and customise it how you like. Add your photos (any crafty photos using any products - not restricted to ABS) and share them with others.
Sign up today! Invite your friends! Membership is free, so why not!!
And here is the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge for this week:
I have been making so many cards with white bases lately which was getting kind of same-y, so I went for red this time around.
I love red and white for Valentine's Day/love themed cards don't you? For this card I used a 4x3 red Bazzill cardbase upon which I stamped a sentiment and a heart (repeated three times) from the Love Birds set by AnnaBelle Stamps with Versamark ink and then embossed with Ultra Fine White embossing powder from Hero Arts.
And that's it. So easy!
I hope you get time to play along with us this week, and if you need inspiration why not take a look at what the other Belles have created:
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)