Well the weekend is nearly here so that means it's Friday and time for another AnnaBelle Stamps challenge. This week we have a super simple sketch for you:
I used the sketch as a starting off point and created the card below:
I used BBD5 on the white cardbase (4" square) with Versacolor ink in Cement.
I tied a bow around a smaller piece of the same white cardstock with satin Christina Re ribbon and stamped the sentiment from Love Birds in Versafine Onyx Black ink. The pearls are from Kaisercraft. The sentiment and ribbon layer of cardstock is attached to the cardbase using foam dots for a bit of dimension.
You are going to love how the other team members have interpreted the sketch so please click on the links below to visit their blogs:
See you next time!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)