And since it's Friday, I'm here to share this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you. This is an easy one since everyone should have at least one background (or build-a-background) stamp in their collection, right? :)
I love AnnaBelle Stamps' background stamps as you can build your own, making it as big or small (or long or short) as you like it.
I firstly stamped the sentiment from Love Birds in Onyx Black Versafine ink. I masked the sentiment by covering it with a post-it and then inked up the striped background stamp from BBD7 from AnnaBelle Stamps with Marigold Versacolor ink. The stripe stamp actually has three stripes close together and then one set apart - I just inked the three stripes part of the stamp and stamped it twice to frame the sentiment.
I took off the post-it, adhered the white panel to a white cardbase and that's that!
I know that my fellow DT members have got some gorgeous projects on their blogs for this challenge:
See you next time!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)