So this is my first post as a member of the AnnaBelle Stamps DT and I'm showing a sneak peek of a set that will be released later this month as well as playing along with this week's challenge...
I stamped the largest heart using Versacolor 'Silver' ink on grey Bazzill cardstock to add some shine and texture and embossed the smaller heart with Hero Arts embossing powder (ultra fine) in White on the same grey bazzil cardstock. Cut both hearts out with scissors.
I adhered both hearts to the front of a 3.5" x 3.5" white card, popping the smaller heart up on a foam dot for some dimension. I stamped the sentiment using Versafine 'Onyx Black' ink. Since the sentiment is just one word I thought I would play along with the Less Is More 'Just One Word' challenge this week.
So that's it from me! I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at one of the new sets which will be released on the 14th of January on the AnnaBelle Stamps blog. Click through to the blog now to see what the other DT Belle's have created - you will not be disappointed!
Oh and before I forget - the AnnaBelle Stamps 12 Days of Christmas sale ends today (6th of Jan) so hurry to the shop to get 20% off stamps and sprinkles.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)