Here's my take on it:
I used the birdhouse stamp from the Love Birds set by AnnaBelle Stamps stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink on a white cardstock circle which I die cut using my Bigshot with a circle nestability. The heart from the same set was stamped in Scarlet Versacolor ink and cut out freehand. I popped it up with a foam dot for dimension.
The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Versafine Black Onyx ink on a 6x4 top folding white card. The ribbon is from Kaisercraft.
I hope you get time to play along with us this week, and if you need inspiration why not take a look at what the other Belles have created:
Cath (Guest Belle)
Have a great day!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)