I am showing a sneak peek of another beautiful new set from AnnaBelle stamps called 'Fanciful Flowers'. It has loads of beautiful sentiments and silhouette flowers and stems - my favourite things!
I stamped the sentiment first on a 4x4 white cardbase using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then stamped the flowers in Ash Rose and Petal Pink Versacolor ink. The stems were stamped last using Kaiser ink in Splice.
Super simple card! I think the hardest thing was working out which colours to use ;)
The new sets will be released on the 14th of January so make sure to check the AnnaBelle Stamps blog then for the big reveal! In the meantime check out the rest of the beautiful creations by the Belles:
Cath (Guest Belle)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)