I'm here to share this week's AnnaBelle Stamps challenge with you.
This is a great colour combination... so bright and cheerful!
I used the new Garden Silhouettes set by AnnaBelle Stamps for this card. I stamped the large branch image three times in Versacolor inks Canary and Turquoise inks as well as Kaiser ink in Splice.
I used my Bigshot and Square Nestabilities to cut out the windows (took a few goes to get everything centered and straight... I recommend using an electronic die cutter if you have one!) and arranged the coloured branches behind them. I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Versafine Onyx Black ink and adhered the panel to the cardbase (4"x4") using foam dots.
I hope you get time to play along with us this week, and if you need inspiration why not take a look at what the other Belles have created:
Cath (Guest Belle)
Have a great day!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas :)