Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Devonshire - CPS Challenge

Hello again! I'm using the Devonshire collection of papers by Kaisercraft again. I just love this collection, it's so vintage and cottagy.

Devonshire - CPS Sketch 163

I actually bought the 6x6 paper pad on a whim from Stampin' Stuff when I was ordering a bunch of other bits and pieces because it was half price, and I'm so glad I did! I think I use it even more than the Peachy Keen or Lilac Avenue Kaisercraft collections that I bought on purpose because I just had to have them.

I mounted the top part on foam to give it a bit of dimension, and also because I think it accentuates the ribbon.

Supplies: Cream cardstock, Kaisercraft "Devonshire" papers, Kaisercraft ribbon - earth tones pack.

Challenge: CPS#163
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!