Saturday, June 5, 2010

Enjoy

The card in today's post follows this week's sketch for Card Positioning Systems below:



And here's my take:

Enjoy


The lollies coming out of the bag idea was actually suggested by my husband when I was umming and ahhing over what to do with the lollies for this card. I shelved the idea until I saw the above sketch which made me instantly think of lollies coming out of a bag!

The sentiment is by Hero Arts. It really says "enjoy the little things" but I just inked up the "enjoy" as it was too wide.

Size of card: 4" x 6" (top folding)

Supplies:
Card/paper - Quill white cardstock, Canson "Cream", sketchpad, kraft wrapping paper
Stamps - Digital Candy Freebie by Mujka Chic from My Grafico, Hero Arts "Blossoms", Hero Arts "Background Stripes" cling
Ink - Printer, Versamagic "Cloud White", Copic Ciao marker in Pale Lilac (V12), Bic Mark-its in "Polynesian Purple", "Pink Flamingo", "Tranquil Teal", "Sunset Orange", "Margarita Green" and "Lemon Bliss"
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Cre8tive spring scissors, decorative edge scissors, Renoir glue runner

Challenge: CPS#169


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Another simple but colourful card and eye-catching card...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!