Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Baby Girl - Card #3

This is the final card from the Baby Cards pack from Scrapping Essentials. You can find the other Baby Girl cards here and here, and the three Baby Boy cards I made from the same pack are here, here and here.

sweet baby bundle of joy precious love


I had this idea in mind with the baby boy pack but ran out of ribbon before attempting it. I started in the middle with the widest strip of baby words vellum, and then added the two vellum pieces above and below. I used my tucking behind trick to adhere the vellum, with lots of sticky tape on the back side to hold it in place.
I positioned the vellum so that I got all of the words from the entire strip on the card front.
I also mounted it on foam tape as it was a bit bumpy from all the tape and ribbon ends... I think it would have to be taken out of and put back in an envelope very carefully ;)

Size of card: 4 1/2" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill cardstock, Vellum A4 Patterned - Baby Words
Extra - Pink footprint ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Helmar glue runner, sticky tape, foam tape


Well that's it from the Baby Cards pack - I hope you've enjoyed seeing them all!

Don't forget that if you're in Australia, or if you buy stamping/scrapping products from Australia, have a look at Scrapping Essentials - their Kaisercraft patterned paper stocks alone have me swooning!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think I've purely said on each of the five other posts that I like one better than the other, but wow! This has to be the tops. Love the graphic element of the angles, yet it still is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unique look the ribbon strips give with the vellum , very pretty:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elegant look...so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!