Friday, May 7, 2010

Falling Leaves - Tiffany Doodles

The digital stamp I used multiple times for this card comes from Tiffany Doodles, a shop I discovered only recently. There's so many beautiful and cute digital stamps on there, I had to buy some!

Thank You


The leaf comes from the Doodleblooms IV set. I copied and pasted it several times in Word and then rotated and flipped one here and there to make the leaves look like they are falling.

I printed the leaves once on "Country Grove" Kaisercraft patterned paper and then cropped out all of the leaves except for the stems and printed it out onto matching paper from Grant Archival. I then cut out all of the whole leaves and curled them upwards using my fingers. I stuck down only the parts of the leaves touching the stems using Bostik glue tape.

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Cre8tive textured cardstock, Grant Archival, Kaisercraft "Country Grove" patterned paper
Ink - printer
Stamp - Doodleblooms IV leaf from Tiffany Doodles, Hero Arts sentiment
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Fiskars scallop punch, Bostik glue tape, Cre8tive spring scissors

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!