Monday, May 10, 2010

Scrapping Essentials: "His and Hers" cards - Part 1

I just joined the Design Team of Scrapping Essentials, a fantastic Aussie online scrapbooking/card making supply shop.

I've made a heap of cards and a covered notebook with the first pack, themed "His and Her Cards", in which I was given a selection of Bazzill cardstock (red, black and white) to match up with the "Shaken Not Stirred" collection by Kaisercraft of which I received two of the set - "Roger" and "George". Coordinating paper flowers, ribbons and rhinestones were also included, along with a sheet of 'Birthday Card' rubons from Kaisercraft.

The first card I'm posting made with the pack is also the first one I created.

Just Because... - handmade card


I don't often make black cards because I seldom use enough light colours to lift them out of dreariness but the red and white (and sparkle!) works for me. And I think 'Just Because...' is a lovely sentiment, as it is perfect for those times that you haven't got a reason (birthday/anniversary, etc.) it's just because you care.

Size of card: 4 1/2" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill cardstock (black, white and red)
Ink - none
Extras - Kaisercraft "Birthday Cards" rubon, Kaisercraft rhinestone "clear", Kaisercraft paper flowers "Midnight" and "Snow"
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Bostik glue tape, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon)

I'll post more tomorrow... thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!