Saturday, August 14, 2010

Butterfly Wishes + digital sentiment

Here's another digital sentiment I've made, which is yours free for the taking (you don't even have to credit me, but you can if you want to.)


(right click on the image above and choose 'save target as...')


Sentiment info:
File type: PNG (can be dropped into MS Word, background is transparent)
File size: 179kb
Full dimensions: 29cm x 12cm
Fonts used: Tangerine, Gentium Basic


And here's the card I made to go with this sentiment:

Butterfly Wishes


As often seems to be the case, I couldn't get a good shot of where I dotted clear spica pen on the butterflies. You'll have to just trust me on that :)

Size of card: 4" x 5 1/2" (it's a weird size as I accidentally cut too much of the white layer after I printed it, oops!)

Supplies:
Card/paper - Quill white cardstock, Cre8tive textured cardstock
Stamps - "Flourishes" by Inkadinkado, Digital sentiment created by me (see above!)
Ink - Printer, Versafine "Black Onyx"
Extra - "Dahlia" and "Lilac" prismacolor pencils, Cool shadow Copic Ciao marker
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Canon Pixma printer, Clear Spica pen, Papercraft double-sided tape, Papercraft foam dots, Carl corner rounder, Sullivan's 1" square punch

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jess! I love your design and the colours are so pretty! The sparkle must be gorgeous irl too! The digi sentiment you made is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jess - i used your sentiment on this card - http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjkne/4897532361/
    this whole card is also in my photostream. thought u might like to see how i used it - took some time to format it in the middle but i finally got it. thanks for designing this and letting others use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!