Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Diamonds - Card #2

As promised, here is another card from the "Diamonds" Designer pack from Scrapping Essentials.

Congratulations


I didn't use the vellum tape for this one (at this stage I think I was over it!) so I just cut the width longer than I needed and folded the excess around the white layer.

Oh, and you can actually see the metallic sheen of the Bazzill Bling in this photo! Nice huh?

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill Bling cardstock, Blue Diamond A4 vellum
Extras - Kaisercraft Birthday Cards rubon, Kaisercraft Blue square rhinestones, white grosgrain ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Helmar glue runner, Papercrafts foam dots, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon)


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!