Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Frangipanis - Card #4

Okay so in my last post I was mistaken - THIS card is my final card from the Frangipani pack from Scrapping Essentials. I just forgot all about it! It wasn't until I was flicking through my card stash in my quest to organise them better that I found it and realised I hadn't posted it!

So here it is:

Birthday Wishes


The frangipani vellum shows up really nicely on the diamond bazzill bling - this is the only card I managed to make with just that cardstock, which is beautiful IRL I must add. So shimmery!

Size of card: C6 (top folding)

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill Bling cardstock, Frangipani A4 vellum
Extras - Kaisercraft Birthday Cards rubon, ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Helmar glue runner, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon), Scotch Vellum Tape


Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!