Saturday, August 28, 2010

A little birdie told me + free digital sentiment

After I made this card for my little niece I thought it would be a cute sentiment to wrap around a circle. So here it is:


As with all of my other digital sentiments, it's free for the taking (just click right click on the image above and choose 'save target as'). All I ask is that you credit me and provide a link back to this blog.

Sentiment info:
File type: PNG (can be dropped into MS Word, background is transparent)
File size: 277kb
Full dimensions: 25cm x 26cm
Font: Walkway


And here's a card I made using this sentiment:

a little birdie told me


I used the same little birdie that I used in my neice's card, and paper pieced it with my favourite textured paper - Mi-Teintes by Canson.

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Quill white cardstock, Canson Mi-Teintes in Azure and Lily
Stamps - Digital sentiment by me (see above), Chatter Birds by JW Illustrations on MyGrafico
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Canon Pixma printer, Big Shot, Nestabilities Circles and Big Scallops, Helmar glue runner

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!