So here it is:
And here's a view of it laying flat(ish):
The 'medallion' is actually the vellum tag that you can see in the pack picture in this post. I covered it with rhinestones (including over the hole where the string was looped through.) To get it to look like part of the card from the inside, as well as taking away the ugly strip where it was partially see-through, I punched out a 1 1/4 circle of the cardstock and attached it to the back of the tag with vellum adhesive. I then stuck half of it down with the strongest adhesive I have - glue dots from a no-name brand I get in my local discount store. Nothing shifts these, believe me I've tried!
To make the card I simply cut the bazzill to the ordinary C6 (A5 folded in half) size and then cut a strip about 3/4 (2cm) wide off the front.
Very simple to make, but very eye-catching as well!
Size of card: C6 - A5 folded in half
Card/paper - Bazzill Bling cardstock
Extras - Kaisercraft Birthday Cards rubon, vellum tag, Kaisercraft Rhinestones in Gold and Silver
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon), Scotch Vellum Tape, glue dots
The third and final installment of the Frangipani pack will be posted tomorrow (I promise!)