Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Diamonds - Card #3

This is the third card I made with the "Diamonds" pack from Scrapping Essentials.

Happy Birthday


I took advantage of the diamond background and placed a square rhinestone in each corner to give it a quilting effect.

The ribbon was a last minute addition as I thought it needed something to separate the sentiment from the vellum. As it was a one layer card and I didn't have much ribbon to spare I adhered it down to the front of the card with some double-sided tape and cut off the ends. I gave them a test flick and they don't seem to want to fray, thank goodness.

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill Bling cardstock, Blue Diamond A4 vellum
Extras - Kaisercraft Birthday Cards rubon, Kaisercraft Blue square rhinestones, white grosgrain ribbon
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Papercraft double-sided tape, Scotch vellum adhesive, Papercrafts foam dots, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon)


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a striking card Jess! Beautiful colours and the diamond bg with the diamond rhinestones look brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!