Monday, August 16, 2010

Scrapping Essentials Designer Pack - Diamonds - Card #4

This is the final card from the "Diamonds" pack for Scrapping Essentials.

I used 3 of the 4 eyelets I was given for the below card:

Just Because...


The vellum is adhered down to the top with the eyelets, but I had to also stick some vellum tape on the bottom as the rubon made the vellum curl a bit.

Size of card: 4" square

Supplies:
Card/paper - Bazzill Bling cardstock, Blue Diamond A4 vellum
Extras - Kaisercraft Birthday Cards rubon, Kaisercraft Blue square rhinestones, blue metallic eyelets
Tools - Fiskars paper trimmer, Scotch vellum adhesive, Provocraft bone folder (for rubon), Provocraft Silent Setter


This is the final card from this pack, but I have another pack to share in the next few days which is full of girly goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blue...great design.....
    Cynthia Schelzig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card using the diamonds pack and I love your use of vellum!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one I receive!